You will have a custom planned personalised tour in London for your in 4, 6 or 8 hours of undivided attention with our guide in London to see the places which interests you most. After booking you will be offered via email, a selection of the most popular tour suggestions which can be tailored according to your own preferences. We will book a guide to meet you at your central London Hotel or preferred location and time.
- Our tours designer will be available to clarify any questions and give you advice to make the best of your tour until the day you will meet one of our fabulous guides to present your personalised itinerary. And of course you can change it even during the tour if you decide to change your mind about anything previously planned. Our guides are very friendly and experienced. They are always ready to point the best historical and non-historical information, giving top tips during your tour in you own language!
- Your guide will meet you at a place and time of your convenience in central London. Your tour will also end at your chosen location, and your guide will give you all necessary information for you to be able to get around and proceed to any other location you wish using the public transport.
- After booking, We will plan with you all the attractions to be seen and/or visited according to your preferences and we will also help you to get the best deals when booking tickets.
- You will be using public transportation (metro/buses) and a balanced moderate amount of walking. The tickets are not included and our guide will help you to purchase them on the day of your tour.
- Our guides will be speaking Brazilian Portuguese or English to your requirements.
Outstanding Personalised Tour Planning and booking Service
Friendly Private Tour Guiding service
Transport fare for the guide in central London
food and beverages for the guide
Commissions, Fees and Taxes
- Tip or gratuity
- Food & drinks
- Transport fares
- Entry or admission to any paid attraction
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller / pram accessible
What do I need to bring?
Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is some walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event