Our host guide will take you to a University and City tour which is a very popular introductory tour. The guide will take you through the heart of the historic city centre, illustrating the story of Cambridge and its university. Describing the architecture and traditions of its most famous buildings, institutions and residents.
Highlights: Some of the 32 Colleges (like Trinity, St Johns, Queen’s, Peterhouse, Emmanuel, Corpus Christi and Pembroke to name a few), The FitzWilliam Museum, The Earth Sciences Museum and the museum of Archaeology and Anthropology on Downing Street, going Punting or only watching it whilst walking along the river Cam.
Notes about optionals: We can book for your group tickets for the punting Tours. Further information about pricing will be sent via email to you once you’ve booked your interest date. The most Colleges (except for King’s which charges £8,00) charges about £3,00 per person to visit and this fee can be paid on the day if your group decide to enter any of them.
Duration: 6-8 hours depending on which attractions will be internally visited.
Meeting point: Coaches usually stop on the corner of Queen’s Road and Silver Street on the river side of the road (alongside the park). We can arrange for our guide to meet you there.
Time: Can be arranged via email to your group needs.
End of the Tour point: To be arranged during tour
Language of the tour: English or Spanish at your request.
Recommendations for fully enjoyment of the the tour: Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is a lot of walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
Safety advice: As you will be walking in sometimes very crowded places, make sure you will be able to follow our guide’s flag and respect all given brake/splitting times so you don’t get lost and everyone in your group will have the best experience. Also, make sure you have your bags closed and be alert all times for pickpockets.
Price of The Tour for your group: £ 400,00.
- Private host guide for your group in your chosen language.
- Audio guide system so no information will be missed.
- Food and transport costs of our guide.
- Attractions tickets – see optionals.
- Food or beverages.
- Anything else not stated in the description and included sections.
- We are a very committed team with our customers, but if at any time, for any exceptional circumstance in the event of cancellation from our part, the amount paid will be fully refunded and the attraction’s booked tickets will be given to you. Just to reassure you: It never happened before.
- On the other hand, once the tour is booked and paid it is fully refundable if you decide to cancel it for up to 30 days in advance of the tour date, and it is 50% refundable if you decide to cancel in less than 30 days up to the date of the tour. Booked Tickets for optional attractions are non-refundable and they will be given to you anyway.