Our host guide will take you to Royal Windsor, on the banks of the River Thames, which is home to the largest and oldest inhabited castle in the world – Windsor Castle, an official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The guide will take you through the heart of the historic city centre, illustrating the story of Windsor and its Castle. After we are done with Windsor, we can head to Richmond if is a good day for a picnic sunbathing by an idyllic spot by the River Thames. If the Weather is not so good, We can finish our Windsor tour a bit earlier and head to Hampton Court palace to discover Discover the hidden stories of Britain’s royal past at Henry VIII’s palace.
Highlights: Windsor Castle, Windsor Royal shopping centre, the Long walk* (if going to Richmond’s picnic afterwards), Hampton Court palace*(if not going to Richmond’s picnic)
Notes about optional: We can book for your group tickets for the Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace. Further information about pricing will be sent via email to you once you’ve booked your interest date. Picnic info: Arriving in Richmond, our guide will recommend a place for you to buy your own packed lunch to take with you.
Duration: 6-8 hours depending on which attractions will be internally visited.
Meeting point: Your group will meet our guide at Windsor Coach Park in Alma Road. There is easy access to stop for drop off your group with your transport (van, minibus, coach).
Time: Can be arranged via email to your group needs.
End of the Tour point: To be arranged during tour
Language of the tour: English or Spanish at your request.
Recommendations for fully enjoyment of the the tour: Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is a lot of walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
Safety advice: As you will be walking in sometimes very crowded places, make sure you will be able to follow our guide’s flag and respect all given brake/splitting times so you don’t get lost and everyone in your group will have the best experience. Also, make sure you have your bags closed and be alert all times for pickpockets.
Price of The Tour for your group: £ 400,00.
- Private host guide for your group in your chosen language.
- Audio guide system so no information will be missed.
- Food and transport costs of our guide.
- Attractions tickets – see optionals.
- Food or beverages.
- Anything else not stated in the description and included sections.
- We are a very committed team with our customers, but if at any time, for any exceptional circumstance in the event of cancellation from our part, the amount paid will be fully refunded and the attraction’s booked tickets will be given to you. Just to reassure you: It never happened before.
- On the other hand, once the tour is booked and paid it is fully refundable if you decide to cancel it for up to 30 days in advance of the tour date, and it is 50% refundable if you decide to cancel in less than 30 days up to the date of the tour. Booked Tickets for optional attractions are non-refundable and they will be given to you anyway.