With this tour you will be introduced to the city’s noblest streets and residences, charming parks and luxurious shops, as well as having the opportunity to visit the city’s finest museums in the Kensington and Chelsea region.
Highlights: Holland Park, Notting Hill, Portobello Antique Market shown in the movie “Notting Hill – with Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant”, Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace and the Orange traditional afternoon Tea room (current residence of Prince William and Kate Middleton – where you will have the opportunity to visit and have an afternoon tea – see optionals), Royal Albert Hall, Albert Memorial, you will have the opportunity to visit some of the best museums like Natural History Museums, Science or V & A, visit the most luxurious shops in Knightsbridge including Harrod’s, then a quick pass by the Hyde Park.
Notes about optionals: We can book for your group a visit to Kensington Palace or\and afternoon tea at The Orange tea room. Further information about pricing will be sent via email to you once you’ve booked your interest date.
Topics covered during the tour: history of royal parks, residents and residences of Kensington and Chelsea, antique market culture, Victorian architecture, monarchy with an emphasis on Queen Victoria, her consort Prince Albert and modern monarchs (Princess Diana, Charles, William and Kate Middleton), history of the traditional English afternoon tea, Cultural and Industrial Revolution in England during the Victorian period, Shopping and Luxury Habits in London, Princess Diana’s tragic Accident.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Meeting point: Holland Road, Kensington – There is easy access to stop for drop off your group with your transport (van, minibus, coach).
Time: Can be arranged via email to your group needs.
End of the Tour point: Park Lane (northbound), Westminster, SW1, which also has easy access for your transport to stop and collect your group.
Language of the tour: English or Spanish at your request.
Recommendations for fully enjoyment of the the tour: Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is a lot of walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
Safety advice: As you will be walking in sometimes very crowded places, make sure you will be able to follow our guide’s flag and respect all given brake/splitting times so you don’t get lost and everyone in your group will have the best experience. Also, make sure you have your bags closed and be alert all times for pickpockets.
Price of The Tour for your group: £ 350,00.
- Private host guide for your group in your chosen language.
- Audio guide system so no information will be missed.
- Food and transport costs of our guide.
- Attractions tickets – see optionals.
- Food or beverages.
- Anything else not stated in the description and included sections.
- We are a very committed team with our customers, but if at any time, for any exceptional circumstance in the event of cancellation from our part, the amount paid will be fully refunded and the attraction’s booked tickets will be given to you. Just to reassure you: It never happened before.
- On the other hand, once the tour is booked and paid it is fully refundable if you decide to cancel it for up to 30 days in advance of the tour date, and it is 50% refundable if you decide to cancel in less than 30 days up to the date of the tour. Booked Tickets for optional attractions are non-refundable and they will be given to you anyway.