This tour walks the main tourist and historical attractions of London in the Westminster area.
Highlights: St James’s Palace, Green Park, Buckingham Palace (with Royal Guard exchange depending on guard schedule and weather forecast), St. James Park, The Mall, Trafalgar Square and National Gallery (includes 1 hour visit), Piccadilly Circus (where you will be able to do some shopping in about 40 minutes), Leicester Square (where you will be able to have a quick lunch in the restaurant of your choice – about 1 hour), Royal Cavalry Museum, Whitehall Avenue, Downing Street, Westminster Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Westminster Bridge, London Eye (optional ticket not included in the price of the tour) or\and cruise on the River Thames (optional ticket not included in the price of the tour).
Notes about optional: At the end of our Tour you can choose either visit the London Eye or\and participate of a cruise in the river Thames to see other main attractions such as St. Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower of London and Tower Bridge. You can also book those tickets with us. Further information about pricing will be sent via email to you once you’ve booked your interest date.
Subjects covered during the tour: London nightlife, cinema, theater, shopping tips, Victorian architecture, history of the Royal Parks of London, Buckingham Palace, English monarchy, Royal Guard, English politics, Anglican church, Westminster Palace and Big Ben, River Thames, London Eye, as well as curiosities and some monuments along the way.
Duration: 7-8 hours
Meeting point: Your group will meet our guide in front of St. James’s Palace (Cleveland Row – SW1A 1DH). There is easy access to stop for drop off your group with your transport (van, minibus, coach).
Time: Can be arranged via email to your group needs.
End of the Tour point: Behind the London Eye in Belvedere Road – SE1, which also has easy access for your transport to stop and collect your group.
Language of the tour: English or Spanish at your request
Recommendations for fully enjoyment of the the tour: Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is a lot of walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
Safety advice: As you will be walking in sometimes very crowded places, make sure you will be able to follow our guide’s flag and respect all given brake/splitting times so you don’t get lost and everyone in your group will have the best experience. Also, make sure you have your bags closed and be alert all times for pickpockets.
Price of The Tour for your group: £ 350,00.
- Private host guide for your group in your chosen language.
- Audio guide system so no information will be missed.
- Food and transport costs of our guide.
- Attractions tickets – see optionals.
- Food or beverages.
- Anything else not stated in the description and included sections.
- We are a very committed team with our customers, but if at any time, for any exceptional circumstance in the event of cancellation from our part, the amount paid will be fully refunded and the attraction’s booked tickets will be given to you. Just to reassure you: It never happened before.
- On the other hand, once the tour is booked and paid it is fully refundable if you decide to cancel it for up to 30 days in advance of the tour date, and it is 50% refundable if you decide to cancel in less than 30 days up to the date of the tour. Booked Tickets for optional attractions are non-refundable and they will be given to you anyway.
Book now your private tours, and we will get back to you confirming availability: