In this day tour in London you will have the opportunity to understand why London, despite having almost 2000 years of foundation, looks recent in general. You will be exploring some of the oldest and richest buildings and reconstructions in the history of the city as well as gazing at some of the most modern architectural projects in the region where the city was born – The City. You may also want to head to one of the most exotic places in the world – the very famous and alternative region of Camden Town and its markets.
In 4 hours of tour:
- London Tower*
- Tower bridge
- Ship HMS Belfast
- The Shard
- London Bridge
- Borough Gourmet Market
In 6 hours tour add:
- Southwark Cathedral
- Ship The Golden Hinde
- The Anchor Pub
- Shakespeare Globe Theatre
- Gallery Tate Modern
- Millenium Bridge
- St. Paul’s Cathedral *
In 8 hours of tour add:
- Mansion House – Bank of England – Royal Exchange
- Leadenhall Market
- Monument to the Great Fire of London
- Camden Town – Alternative Neighbourhood
Topics covered during the tour: Roman invasion and founding of the City of London, Stories and curiosities of the Tower of London, Construction and events at Tower Bridge, World War II in London and importance of the HMS Belfast Ship, Great Fire of London, destruction and reconstruction of the City, architectural magnificence, history and major events of St. Paul’s Cathedral, History of the region, History of Camden, its famous residents, music, English Canals.
Duration: It can be done in 4, 6 or 8 hours of your choice.
Meeting point: Your Central London Hotel.
Time: Can be arranged via email to your needs, but we suggest about 9:30am
Language of the tour: English
Recommendations for fully enjoyment of the the tour: Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is a lot of walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
Safety advice: As you will be walking in sometimes very crowded places, make sure you will have your bags closed and be alert all times for pickpockets.
- Private host guide.
- Food and transport costs of our guide.
- Attractions tickets.
- Food or beverages.
- Anything else not stated in the description and included sections.
- We are a very committed team with our customers, but if at any time, for any exceptional circumstance in the event of cancellation from our part, the amount paid will be fully refunded and the attraction’s booked tickets will be given to you. Just to reassure you: It never happened before.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event