With this tour you will be introduced to the city’s noblest streets and residences, charming parks and luxurious shops, as well as having the opportunity to visit the city’s finest museums in the Kensington and Chelsea region.
In 4 hours tour:
- Notting Hill neighbourhood
- Portobello Road Market
- Holland park
- Kensington High Street
- Kensington Palace * (where Prince William and Kate Middleton reside in London)
In 6 hours tour add:
- Afternoon tea at the traditional The Orangery *
- Kensington Gardens
- Royal Albert Hall
- Albert Memorial
In 8 hours tour add:
- Museums of South Kensington with visit to one of them * (Natural History, Science OR Victory and Albert)
- Knightsbridge and Harrods *
Topics covered during the tour: history of royal parks, residents and residences of Kensington and Chelsea, antique market culture, Victorian architecture, monarchy with an emphasis on Queen Victoria, her consort Prince Albert and modern monarchs (Princess Diana, Charles, William and Kate Middleton), history of the traditional English afternoon tea, Cultural and Industrial Revolution in England during the Victorian period, Shopping and Luxury Habits in London, Princess Diana’s tragic Accident.
Duration: 4, 6 or 8h at your choice.
Meeting point: At your Central London Hotel.
Time: Can be arranged via email to your needs.
Language of the tour: English
Recommendations for fully enjoyment of the the tour: Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is a lot of walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
Safety advice: As you will be walking in sometimes very crowded places, make sure you will have your bags closed and be alert all times for pickpockets.
- Private host guide.
- Food and transport costs of our guide.
- Attractions tickets
- Food or beverages.
- Anything else not stated in the description and included sections.
- We are a very committed team with our customers, but if at any time, for any exceptional circumstance in the event of cancellation from our part, the amount paid will be fully refunded and the attraction’s booked tickets will be given to you. Just to reassure you: It never happened before.
- We will charge cancellation fee of 100% when cancelled in 7 or less days.