This day tour in London walks the main tourist and historical attractions in the Westminster area.
* means recommended internal visit
In 4 hours of tour:
- Leicester Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- Green park
- Buckingham Palace (see part of the change of guards if scheduled for the requested date)
- St. James Park
- Westminster Abbey *
In 6 hours of Tour add:
- Parliament and Big Ben
- Westminster bridge
- London Eye *
- Boat trip on the River Thames if the weather is good *
In 8 hours of Tour add:
- Trafalgar Square and National Art Gallery
- Covent Garden Market
- Oxford Street and Regent Street
Subjects covered during the tour: London nightlife, cinema, theatre, shopping tips, Victorian architecture, history of the Royal Parks of London, Buckingham Palace, English monarchy, Royal Guard, English politics, Anglican church, Westminster Palace and Big Ben, River Thames, London Eye, as well as curiosities and some monuments along the way.
Duration: 4,6 or 8 hours to your choice
Meeting point: Your central London Hotel.
Time: Can be arranged via email to your group needs, but we recommend 9:30am
Language of the tour: English
Recommendations for fully enjoyment of the the tour: Comfortable shoes and suitable clothing according to the weather conditions as there is a lot of walking, rain cover always work better than umbrellas as generally can get very wet and windy, 20p, 50p and 1 pound coins for toilets where needed, Backpack bag for shopping, bottle of water, snacks and loads of energy!
Safety advice: As you will be walking in sometimes very crowded places, make sure you should make sure you have your bags closed and be alert all times for pickpockets.
- Private host guide.
- Food and transport costs of our guide.
- Attractions tickets.
- Food or beverages.
- Anything else not stated in the description and included sections.
- We are a very committed team with our customers, but if at any time, for any exceptional circumstance in the event of cancellation from our part, the amount paid will be fully refunded and the attraction’s booked tickets will be given to you. Just to reassure you: It never happened before.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before event